Saturday, November 25, 2006

And V is worth 4

Playing Scrabble, when through stupidity or desperation I open up a Triple Word for my opponent, it is my habit to type 'present 4 u' in the chat line. I imagine that this makes it seem as if I have a plan, as if my playing is so good I can afford to be kind, as if, in short, its what I wanted to do all along.

Thanks to who or whatever was watching over me last night, and stopped my fingers from typing my usual line.

The word I had just laid was VULVA.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Quite right. You'd better not go offering your vulva around to all and sundry. Haven't had a game for ages. Must seek out a scrabble window...

Anonymous said...

What was your vulva worth then?

Valerie Polichar said...

You have returned the favor by making me laugh out loud, as well.

I played Scrabble (in RL) last night, too. My favorite moment was when I pulled the letters F A R R T T D, in order. Sadly, I had to keep this little bit of Viz-level amusement to myself or risk giving up my hand...

Mangonel said...

BiB - laid it again last night. So to speak.

Realdoc - Dunno. Millions. 34. π.

Valerie - where is there a spare E when you need one? (the tile or the pill, I don't care)

daggi said...

This post is quite dazlious.

Mangonel said...

'Dazlious'? Ah - you're a friend of BiB's aren't you . . . Hmm - you play Scrabble?