Sunday, December 24, 2006

Just for me





















Hugh Macleod, the blogging GOD over at Gaping Void rules that a successful blogger blogs for his/her readers, not for him/herself. Well shucks and anchors aweigh, here's a post that is just Just JUST for me.

BiB asked for lists of people of the 'wrong' gender that you could see yourself . . . *ahem*. Go look at the post. Bless him, he has worn his fingertips bloody Googling images of everyone's suggestions, but had little luck with mine. So here most of them are. Won't do ex-girlfriend, coz she's real life.

One thing I notice, is that if they're a character, then the character is clever. If they're a sleb, then in RL they're - well, clever. Clever has always floated my boat. On those grounds alone, here in Blogland I am surrounded by examples of unparalleled human pulchritude. I love it here.

Oh - not forgetting the funnies!
Andrew Marr and Stephen Merchant. Cannot for the life of me understand why I can't publish pics of these beautiful men, so they have to be links.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mango, thank you for this. And I love how you have labelled all the people 'yum' in your photos.

But isn't your Sunday post normally more thought-for-the-day-ish? Are you casting all that to the wind now, and on Christmas Eve 'n all?

A gloriously Happy Christmas to you. Are you anticipating fun and festiveness?

FirstNations said...

jodi foster; hell yeah.
toothless, bald, ancient of days and evil of temper though he might be i'd still drop to my knees and pay oral homage to John Cleese without a second thought or a shred of modesty.
and with that i shall with you a very tipsy merry chrimble!
XOOfn